416-289-5000, Ext. 2457
If available, please include your Centennial College Student Number in your email.
Centennial College will be offering a new July 2020 Lab Recovery Bursary for students returning to complete Fall 2019 / Winter 2020 lab requirements. As we begin to welcome students back to campus to complete their 2019 - 2020 lab requirements, we know that returning to campus may pose some financial challenges and we continue our ongoing attempts to provide financial assistance.
The Bursary will assist with local transportation and childcare costs for eligible students. Invitations to apply will be sent out to students myCentennial email on July 3, 2020.
Applications Open: Monday, July 6, 2020 at 7:00PM
Applications End: Friday, July 31, 2020 at 7:00AM
This bursary is a first-come, first-served opportunity.
One to Three Weeks of In-Person Lab Recovery
Maximum $200 to be determined upon application review:
- $50 towards Local Transportation costs
- $150 towards Childcare costs
Four or more Weeks of In-Person Lab Recovery
Maximum $350 to be determined upon application review.
- $100 towards Local Transportation costs
- $250 towards Childcare costs
- Attend at least one lab prior to submitting your bursary application.
- Require financial assistance for local transportation and/or childcare to complete your lab(s) recovery in July.
- Have been a Centennial College student enrolled in the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Be returning to Centennial College in July 2020 to complete a lab requirement for your program.
- Fully complete the online application and submit it before the deadline.
- Please read the questions carefully. Applications cannot be edited once submitted.
- Submit the application after completing all sections
- Reminder: If you are required to return to campus to complete your program, it is mandatory that you complete our Campus Re-entry Guidelines and Training prior to coming to campus.
- Applications will be approved on a first-come, first-serve basis until all available funds are exhausted, or the deadline of Friday, July 31, 2020 at 7:00 AM is reached, whichever comes first.
- Bursaries will be issued through direct deposit into your Canadian bank account.
- Students must enter their banking information on the myCentennial website.
- The Student Financial Services office cannot assume responsibility for students who have hold flags and/or incorrect information on their Centennial student record.
- The Student Financial Services office cannot assume responsibility for students who neglect to submit their application for processing by the deadline.
*Bursaries may be subject to change/update without notice.